Thursday, March 18, 2010

February

Some highlights of Ben in February:




Trying to help get myself dressed for my 6 month picture,
"I think I have my shirt on backwards..."



Matching with dad for the day-
by accident but still lots of fun!



Super bowl party with Aunt Danielle and Uncle Jimmy


Hanging out with Grandpa Jim :)


Helping Grandma Rose in the kitchen,
and waiting to get teeth to try some of her
delicious food!

I look sooooo cool in my new sunglasses :)



Snuggling my new friend that
Auntie Em got me for Valentine's day!




I can't crawl yet, but I sure can move.
I started out on the right side of the blanket
and made it all the way over to my rocking horse
before Mom caught me




Big boy in his high chair



Peas please...




6 months old today





Sweet potatoes, finger licking good.

1 comment:

  1. He is sooo adorable! God bless. I can't believe how big he is already! Bet you are loving every minute!

    ReplyDelete